An Outstanding (Un)realistic Day

My perfect day would consist of waking up at five o’clock in the morning in a hotel in Hawaii. I would want to be tired but not too tired, and I would want to watch the sunrise. After the sunrise, I would go back to sleep at six fifteen in the morning and wake up at seven in the morning. I would start off the day by speaking to Alexander Hamilton, which would get me in a good mood. Next, I would have a fantastic breakfast consisting of pancakes and eggs, which I would digest for quite some time. My digesting would lead straight into a fun hour of surfing with perfect waves. The water would be around 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Since it would only be ten in the morning by that time, I would fly in a spacious ultra speed helicopter to Aspen, Colorado, where I would start my next leg of the journey.
I would land right at the top of the ski mountain, Aspen Highlands. Even though it is a summer’s day, there would still be incredible snow. I would ski to the bottom doing difficult runs but runs that I can do without falling. I would do that four times, and I would finish by skiing straight into the restaurant Matsuhisa in Aspen. I would dine there for lunch, and after that, I would get back into my high-speed helicopter and fly away. The helicopter would be productive thirty-three minutes of online shopping. I would want to buy a trampoline and have it be delivered directly to the Santa Monica beach in the shallow part of the water. After my thirty-three minute flight, I would start my third and final part of my day.
By the time I have landed in Santa Monica, it is about three o’clock pm. Luckily, since it is a summer’s day, the sunset is at eight o’clock, so I still have hours to spare for relaxing. I would drive my own Aston Martin up to my cousin’s house in the hills of Los Angeles and enjoy an afternoon swim. I would head back to my trampoline at around six in the afternoon and relax on my trampoline. I would order some food and have it be delivered to me on my trampoline. Then, when the sun was about to set, I would start bouncing on my incredibly bouncy trampoline and I would leap from my trampoline into the glistening, warm water of Southern California, and end the day with a splash.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/matsuhisa-aspen-aspen

http://www.fourseasons.com/maui/